Sunday, November 11, 2007

Healing Through Forgiveness

Grace and Peace

Few things can we look back upon and realize that a particular event or situation changed the course of our life, or the direction in which we are headed. Such events as meeting that special someone that would become you spouse for life, or perhaps the birth of your child or the graduation day of school. There are many more examples I could list however, the most life changing event for me (and I trust for you as well) was the day I gave my life to the Lord and to realize that through His sacrifice on the cross He had turned my tragedy into eternal triumph.

Many tragic events or circumstances change our lives forever, some will impact us possitivley other negativley but in each case we are impacted, the choice is ours in which direction we go. Having said all of this I want to share with you that on Thursday Evening December 13th, we will watch a video testimony that I am sure will change your life forever and help us to see what is really important in life.

The video we will watch is of Holocaust survivor Peter Loth. This video is 2hours in length and is not suitable for small/young children. Through a series of unimaginable events Peter Loth found the Lord and is now His voice as he travels the world sharing what God has done in his life. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell everyone you know about Thursday evening December 13th starting at 6:30pm. I will be visiting many other congregations inviting them to join us on this evening. This is a true story that MUST be seen. God bless you and please help me in getting the word out about this night.

God Bless,
Steve Winters